Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Blogshop Review: IWearSin.com

1 February 2012

Status: Still collecting angpau-s
Time: 12PM

Blogshop: IWearSin.com


A quick look
Honestly, I've shopped at IWearSin.com so many times, that I think it's probably safe to say that I'm a regular customer.  As far as I've known them, they don't have an exact niche (in terms of style) to their clothes. Every season/new arrival brings us a whole new style. And all with unique pieces, most of which, to be quite frank, can't really be found in any other shop. 

Which is really one of the reasons why I keep coming back to them.

The website is very well organised, and well segmented according to the categories and collections. However, what I love most, is the way they provide bits of helpful fashion advice with every article of clothing. 


See those little pictures at the bottom? Click those for a closer look of the outfit that you're interested in.
They even provide you with suggestions of what goes best with the outfit. 


Ordering method:
As a well-established online shop, IWearSin.com has its own ordering system. Which is very convenient, cos you don't have  to email and inquire about the outfit, then wait for the site owner to respond. Simply plonk your item of choice into the shopping cart. 


Check out







 And pay. 

Nice and convenient. I'm pretty happy with it all. 

Service:
From the very first time I've shopped at IWearSin.com, their service has always been impressive. And probably (by far) the best service I've ever experienced from any other blogshop I've been to. The replies are always swift and prompt, and very polite. 

Oh, they also have a fashion guru who provides you great fashion advice. If you're ever in a dilemma of what to wear with their outfits, just drop her an email at fashionguru@iwearsin.com.

Payment Method:
Quick and efficient, is what I would say about their payment method. My only issue is the fact that the FPX payment system that they use only operates from 8am to 11pm. Which can be a nuisance to those of us who shop after 11pm. 

Packaging:
As mentioned in a previous review, I'm not all that fussy about packaging. But good packaging makes the whole process of opening my package much more exciting. 

IWearSin.com is definitely one of those blogshops that pay real good attention to their packaging. I absolutely adore their ziplock bags. 



One of the coolest packaging ideas (among online shops) that I've come across so far. Oh and you can reuse them! 

Overview:
This time round, I've bought 4 items from IWearSin.com - 3 tops and 1 amazing dress. Alright I confess, I got one of the tops for free (cos of the amazing promotion that they're having right now, which I will talk about much later. Let's not gravitate from the topic, shall we?).



This is a piece that I've lusted after from the very moment I laid my eyes on it. One of the sexiest tops I've seen so far, this beautiful top is exactly what it's named for - a sultry piece made of lace! I love that it's just the right amount of sexy - no matter if you decide to wear it with only a bra, or an inner tube. Pair this top right and it will most definitely serve you well.


Needless to say, due to the fact that the top is made entirely of lace, it is very fragile. So if you plan on purchasing this piece, please be careful whenever you wash it. The good news is, it's still very well made. So chances of damage is still pretty low. As for me, I'd rather not take the chance.

I loved the result this top gave me when I put it on. So many delicious peek-a-boos! Definitely a nice tease to pull out of the closet for that sexy occasion.


This is actually a sold out piece (I'm one of the lucky few who managed to get one before it did. I have a feeling that they'll be restocking this. Check with the shop owners if you're interested.). It's a beautiful knitted top with peek-a-boo holes all over. 


To be honest, I was actually on the fence when it came to selecting this piece. I wasn't sure if I liked it that much. But when I put it on, all my doubts washed away. I paired it with a tank top, skinny jeans and heels for this year's CNY reunion dinner with my family, and the result was amazing. 

I have a weirdly proportioned body (my top half is shorter than my bottom half), and this baby balanced everything out! I looked like I had the body of a supermodel, and I'm not exaggerating. The amount of stares and compliments I got that night still give me goosebumps. Quality is excellent, and the material is super comfy by the way.


I have an infinite obsession with cropped tops. Despite the fact that I still have a slight bulge (which I am working on, I assure you) on my midriff, I can never get enough of them. So when I saw this top, I had to have it. I still don't understand why it's not sold out yet, but no complaints. I got it. 


Now, I know what you're thinking: "How are you gonna wear this when you have a huge tummy?" Elementary, dear ones. Pair it with a high waisted bottom. It doesn't go with an inner tube, I've tried. It looks horrible. So while working on my midriff, I'll wear this with some of my high waist skirts. Kinda like this:



Anyone familiar with the LookBook scene? This is Cosette Munch, a famous LookBooker. The skirt in the pic is The Fairy Dust Skirt, also from IWearSin.com. Beautiful ensemble, don't you think? Oh, and did you know that clothes from IWearSin.com are worn by many famous celebrities,LookBookers, and bloggers? Check it out in this album. Once again, the quality, cut and fit are excellent. It's also very comfy. It felt like a second skin when I tried this on!


Look at it. It's amazing. Can't you see why I bought it? I love how dramatic this dress is. You'd have to have fashion dyslexia to not like this dress. I love how it all looks so simple and innocent from the front, and so va-va-voom from the back. I had to have it. 

The glitter, up close.
Slipping it on is like slipping on a dream - absolutely wonderful. It's super comfy, and most definitely well-worth my money. I knew immediately how excellently well-made this dress is. No regrets buying it at all. Of course, it's best to wear it with a nude bra so you'd get the full effect of the dress. 

As a regular customer of IWearSin.com, I've never been disappointed with their clothes from the very beginning, and I most definitely wasn't disappointed this round. The quality, cut and fit and material has always been wonderfully on par. Did I mention that I'm always receiving compliments when I wear their clothes? It's true! It's one of the reasons (besides the great service) that keep me coming back to IWearSin.com for more. And I don't think I'll ever stop. 

Before I end this post, here's a little announcement. IWearSin.com is having a massive promotion on their stuff, and I mean MASSIVE. 

Buy 3 clothing items and get 1 on sale item, absolutely free! Terms and conditions apply. Check out their site for more info. 

Till next time. Au revoir, beautiful ones. xoxo

Pictures courtesy of IWearSin.com, their facebook page, and my clunky old Canon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment