Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Outfit of the Day: Motorcycle Jackets and Nebula Prints

So, I've realised that most of my outfit posts mainly consist of me wearing dresses. In reality, I'm a shorts person. I literally go everywhere wearing shorts. I find them so convenient. Very easy to move around in.



This isn't exactly an outfit I'd wear on a daily basis. In fact, it's completely out of my personal style. But hey, what's wrong with being different once in a while? 

I'm also still very much in love with Galaxy prints. 

This outfit is pretty much my attempt to carry off an edgy look. The clothes I'm wearing are actually stuff I bought a long time ago, recycled to create a new look. What do you think?

A bustier top, polyvester high waisted shorts, motorcycle jacket and a pair of boots. I think the Nebula print on the bustier gives a nice pop of colour there. Don't you?

I wouldn't recommend wearing this to work though. Probably on days when you either want to look scary or beat someone up. I kid. You can pretty much wear it for parties, or an outing in broad daylight, if you're daring enough. 


'Till next time, ciao guys!


Bustier: Markets@Jaya One
Motorcycle Jacket: Cotton On
Shorts: IWearSin.com
Boots: Arrogant Minnie
Sungalsses: Brands Outlet, Ikano Power Centre

No comments:

Post a Comment