Sunday, March 17, 2013

Outfit Post: Walking on Sunshine

Disclaimer: Before I begin, I'd like to apologise profusely for the crappy camera quality and the horrific angling in the pictures. That is all. 


While the majority of my outfit posts are pretty much with me in dresses, I doubt any of them are as feminine as this one. 

This Project Swissify dress is a soft pastel yellow, with subtle floral prints made from flowy chiffon material. Putting on this dress made me feel like a character straight from a vintage film. So prim, so proper!






I decided to style this dress with a straw fedora, a pair of oxfords, and a bright blue bag. Adds a nice accent, don't you think? The bag was a present from one of my ex bosses. I generally use it whenever I need to have as little things to carry as possible. Very convenient.


I honestly can't get enough of this dress. I felt like such a dainty, perfect girl. This would be great for an interview, a casual day out with friends, a picnic, or to impress your future in laws - I swear you'd look so prim and proper you'll be approved within the minute.




Oh and just so you know, Project Swissify has just updated their page with their latest collection. All pieces are extremely unique so you'd better head on quick before they're all gone. Check it out here! They were so pretty I just had to grab one for myself. 

Fedora: Deeper and Harder
Shoes: Bought at a Bazaar in Plaza Mont Kiara





No comments:

Post a Comment