Friday, March 8, 2013

Who Wants a Vacation?

I know I do.

The irony of my job? I write about travelling to different places, different countries, yet I've never been to a single one of them.

Oh, before you start getting confused, I don't believe I've properly introduced my profession.

I'm a writer. A freelance writer. And occasionally, I write travel articles like "Top 10 Reasons Why You MUST Visit Okinawa!" or "The Many Wonders of Indonesia!".

And believe me, writing those reasons for whatever country or vacation spot I'm talking about, what with all the research I do to back up my points, that makes me want to go even more.

So, why am I rambling about vacations when:

A. This is a fashion blog. People come here to read about fashion. I must be confusing what little amount of readers I actually have (sorry, guys).
B. I have not set foot on any other soil that is not Malaysian. Travel blogger? Me? Pfft. Right.


That's why.

A while back I actually wrote an article about visiting Philippines. And boy, that place sure does sound amazing. Definitely on my "Places-To-Visit-Once-I-Have-The-Money" list. But hey, if it's a chance to visit 4 wonderful cities, all expenses paid, with USD$2000 worth of travel allowances, I'm all for it. 


What's this?
Oh. Just one of the beautiful beaches you could be visiting in Philippines.

Cebu Pacific Air Asean is the number 1 airline in the Philippines, known for its trademark low fares and network of 53 destinations. And they're searching for their very own Juan Blogger. 

You might remember them for providing us with the sexy stewardesses dancing in the cabin to show us their in-flight safety demo. Hold on to your pants, boys, the video's down there.

If you're a blogger then you really, REALLY should join. Re-read the grand prize and tell me you aren't convinced. 

Come on. It's really simple.

All you need to do, is show off your best (or most creative, I'd go with creative) dance moves! Record yourself doing your very own version of the in-flight safety demo dance then submit your entry by 15 March 2013. For more info, click here

It should kinda look like this.




Yes boys, this is the video I was talking about.
I will not be responsible for any keyboard damages caused by excessive drooling.

If you're a blogger, and you're still not convinced to join, well. More for me. MUAHAHAHAHAH!

But really, it's a golden opportunity. You should join. 

And now, I'm off to film my own entry. Fingers crossed!

Till next time.
Ciao, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment