Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Did Taylor Swift get a boob job?

digitalspy.co.uk

Well now, that got your attention. 

Unfortunately, whether or not she got her boobs done, I'll leave that up for debate in the tabloids. I am neither an advocate for plastic surgery, neither am I against it. My level of "Kepoh-ness" is not that high either.

So, Golden Globes 2013 has come and gone, and it was definitely a star studded event to remember. Best dressed and worst dressed lists are out, but I really don't have a lot of time to do one this year. Instead, I figured, let's pick someone out and have a fashion debate. 

So here we go, Taylor Swift.

idolator.com
Clad in a stunning Donna Karan mermaid tail number, I would say that she looked as beautiful as ever. Being a dress that's completely out of what her usual choice would be, I was pleasantly surprised. So yes, she pulled it off. I mean, seeing her in rich plum instead of plain white and pastels is a nice change.

Minor fashion faux pas though, there was a slight wardrobe malfunction. Tip: check out the first picture, look very closely.

However, I'm not too sure about the hair. While sleek and elegant, I can't help but think of how it makes her look 20 years older. Or it could be just me. In any case, I wouldn't want this reaction from her, would you?

So that's my take. How about you? Leave a comment. I'd love to hear your opinion. :)

1 comment: