Saturday, February 16, 2013

PARAMORE!

First off, HI GUYS! How's your Chinese New Year so far? I trust you're all stuffed to the brim with CNY goodies and angpau-s. I hate to admit it, but I think my tummy's rounder than usual. But, oh well, it's the festive season. We can all work it off later.

Now, this isn't a fashion post. In fact, it's probably not even in line with this blog. But, I'm so hyped up I just HAD to blog about it.

PARAMORE IS COMING TO MALAYSIA TOMORROW!


That's right, peeps. On 17 February 2013, Paramore will be rocking out with us at Stadium Negara!

For those of you who don't know me well enough, I love Paramore. They've been one of my favourite bands since, ever. 

Especially Hayley Williams. 

sodahead.com

Aside from her obvious hotness, and the amazing vocals, I actually consider her a style icon. She's not particularly known for her fashion choices, but man, that girl got awesome hair! It's so distinctive. Practically iconic. Think red hair, think Hayley Williams.

Out of the many, many songs they've done, these are my absolute favourites:









And of course,


Yes yes very cliche, but it's a sweet song!


Oh right, have you guys seen their latest video yet?



I don't know bout you, but I thought it was awesome. 

So, have you gotten your tickets yet? I know I have. If you haven't, head to this link and grab yours ASAP. This is one concert you won't wanna miss!

See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment