Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Why You Should Blog Responsibly

Yeah, okay. I'm misleading you guys. I haven't been blogging too much on fashion lately, I know. But hey, it's BLOGGING RESPONSIBLY. And, after all, I'm essentially a blogger. A fashion blogger. But still a blogger.

So here's the deal:

Responsible Blogging 2013

This is a campaign that calls upon the entire online community in Malaysia to rally for and support an ethical climate in the blogosphere for the mutual benefit of both bloggers and readers alike.

The goal?

1,000,000 engagements; 2000 Bloggers; 9 Brands. Stand up for responsible blogging.

If you're a blogger whose reading this right now, this would be very helpful for you.

The 9 pillars of Responsible Blogging


Yes, I know it's very small, but you can enlarge it. Just click.

In order to blog, one must know how to write. I am a writer by profession. And with every piece I come up with, it's pretty much my job to make sure that the info I give out is reliable, and accurate. Can't mislead the masses. That's a no-no. It could very well cost me my job. That, and many other factors. 

Likewise, if I were to say that Jennifer Lawrence wore Oscar de la Renta to the Oscars this year (when she actually wore Dior Haute Couture) you guys might actually start throwing stones at your computer screens in anger at me because it's not true.

Responsible blogging 2013 campaign was presented by Ninetology Malaysia. 


NINETOLOGY is an ASEAN mobile device technology company, strongly driven by the people’s pride and importance of being on par with global technology progression and renowned international standards. Phenomenal growth is what we strive for and we who have an eye for details, meticulous with elements of technology, art and beauty - ENSURES this. Inspired by bold & fast-paced lifestyles, products of NINETOLOGY are empowered by today’s solutions for practicality and functionality.

Now, if you think we are onto something meaningful, and you think it matters to you, join us now, and be one of the 2,000 bloggers to tell the world, we care! Head on to www.responsibleblogging.my



We now return to our daily schedule. I promise the next post will be something on fashion.

Ciao!
xoxo, darlings.

No comments:

Post a Comment